Journal of Teaching and Education for Scholars (JOTES) (e-ISSN: 2830-1064) is an international journal published twice a year, in May, November. JOTES focuses on articles in teaching and education in all fields. All submitted articles must be original reports and have not been previously published, experimental or theoretical, paper reviews, personal reflections on a topic/issue, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the JOTES journal may not be published elsewhere. Manuscripts must follow the author guidelines provided by JOTES. JOTES is under the Yayasan Cendekiawan Indonesia Timur (YCIT), a non-profit organization engaged in education and academics.
The scope of the study are:
2. Teaching and Learning process.
3. Method, technique, or strategies in teaching.
4. Teaching experiences.
5. Action classroom research.
6. and others in all disciplines with the caveat of the manuscript's relevance.
JOTES accept the article in the form of:
1. Research article
2. Non-research article, including paper review, literature review, conceptual idea, systematic review, and other relevant issues not based on field research.
|Journal Name||Journal of Teaching and Education for Scholars|
|Issued||Biannual (May and November)|
|Publisher||Yayasan Cendekiawan Indonesia Timur (YCIT)|